Super-healthy vegetables bathe in a bowl of spicy tomato soup in this easy winter warmer.
The ingredient of Spicy tomato and vegetable soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon harissa (see note)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 200g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 800g can diced tomatoes
- 100g green beans, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons couscous
The instruction how to make Spicy tomato and vegetable soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until soft. Add harissa. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add carrot, capsicum, cauliflower, tomatoes and 1 1/2 cups cold water. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and soup has reduced slightly.
- Stir in beans and couscous. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until beans are tender. Serve.
Nutritions of Spicy tomato and vegetable soupcalories: 128.343 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 245.65 milligrams sodium