Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy mushroom soup.
The ingredient of Creamy mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 500g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Creamy mushroom soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add mushrooms and potato. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Blend, in batches, until smooth. Return to pan over low heat. Add pure cream and thyme. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy mushroom soupcalories: 294.448 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 1055.67 milligrams sodium