Fast and fantastic vegetarian meals, using six ingredients!
The ingredient of Sweet potato soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 1kg orange sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, roughly chopped
- 5 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet potato soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add sweet potato, carrot and stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until carrot is tender. Remove from heat. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add basil. Blend, in batches, until smooth. Return to pan over low heat (if soup is too thick, add a little water). Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet potato soupcalories: 265.051 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 1234.8 milligrams sodium