This 5-ingredient Indian-inspired salad makes for an easy dinner during busy times, or a great last-minute platter for entertaining.
The ingredient of Butter chicken salad recipe
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 250g butter chicken simmer sauce
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Butter chicken salad recipe
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill to medium-high. Combine the chicken fillets and 2 tbs butter chicken sauce in a bowl until well coated. Cook the chicken on the grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Divide the lentils, lettuce and tomatoes among serving plates. Slice the chicken and place on top. Drizzle with remaining warmed butter chicken sauce (see note).
Nutritions of Butter chicken salad recipecalories: 281.064 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams protein