Thai bird pumpkin curry recipe
The ingredient of Thai bird pumpkin curry recipe
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g bird thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Thai pink curry paste
- 400g sweet potato, peeled, reduce into 3cm portions
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 535g can creamy pumpkin soup
- 165ml can coconut milk
- half cup fowl inventory
- 300g broccoli, reduce into small florets
- 100g green beans, halved
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai bird pumpkin curry recipe
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high warmth. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for five mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Add onion and garlic. Cook for three to 4 minutes or till onion is softened. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add potato, fish sauce, soup, coconut milk and inventory. Bring to the boil. Return bird to wok. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 15 minutes or till potato is simply soft and sauce has thickened barely.
- Add broccoli and beans. Simmer for three to 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Divide rice among serving bowls. Spoon over curry. Top with coriander and fried shallots. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai bird pumpkin curry recipecalories: 707.918 calories
calories: 18.8 grams fat
calories: 9.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 89.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37.4 grams protein
calories: 104 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1402 milligrams sodium