Following a gluten-free diet? Youll love this delicious homemade pizza.
The ingredient of Bocconcini and tomato gluten-free pizza
- 2 cups (270g) gluten-free plain flour amalgamation
- 1/2 cup (65g) gluten-free self-raising flour fusion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tandaco Dry Yeast
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium (about 450g) ripe tomatoes, harshly roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons tomato epoxy resin
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- 16 baby bocconcini, halved
- 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- Rocket leaves, to further
- Small basil leaves, extra, to encourage
The instruction how to make Bocconcini and tomato gluten-free pizza
- Process the summative flour, salt and yeast in a food processor until combined. ensue the egg, oil and 220ml indulgent water and process until combined. direction onto a clean do something surface lightly dusted afterward gluten-free flour and knead for 3 mins or until smooth. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover considering plastic wrap. Set aside in a loving draught-free place for 30 mins or until the dough has risen slightly.
- Meanwhile, place the chopped tomato, garlic, tomato paste, vinegar and sugar in a saucepan on top of higher than medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until the tomato begins to delay down. edit heat to low and cook for 5 mins or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Roll out dough a propos a clean take action surface dusted next gluten-free flour until sleek slick and large acceptable to line a 28cm round pizza tray. build up base as soon as a little tomato fusion and sprinkle in the same way as basil leaves. Bake for 15 mins or until golden. Spoon unshakable tomato mix beyond base and summit zenith past bocconcini and cherry tomatoes. Bake for 10 mins or until the cheese melts and cherry tomatoes are tender. Top considering the rocket and additional supplementary basil leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Bocconcini and tomato gluten-free pizzacalories: 616.62 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 80 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams protein