This creamy coconut pudding is made from pearl couscous and seasonal fruits, including plums and strawberries, for a better-for-you wintertime treat.
The ingredient of Coconut pearl couscous pudding
- 170g (1 cup) pearl couscous
- 750ml (3 cups) coconut almond milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways
- 1 cinnamon glue
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, halved if large
- 4 small open or canned plums, quartered, stones removed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon grated buoyant turmeric or 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon grated open ginger
- Coconut cream, to foster (optional)
- Edible flowers, to give support to (optional)
The instruction how to make Coconut pearl couscous pudding
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C devotee forced. Line a large baking tray taking into account bearing in mind baking paper.
- Place couscous, milk, vanilla bean and cinnamon in a saucepan exceeding low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture thickens and couscous is soft. campaign in the sugar.
- Meanwhile, adjoin the strawberries, plum, honey, fresh or sports ground turmeric, and ginger in a bowl. move ahead the fruit mix over the prepared tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fruit is lightly roasted and softened.
- Divide couscous in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls and height following roasted fruit, coconut cream and edible flowers, if you like.
Nutritions of Coconut pearl couscous puddingcalories: 96.078 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 0.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams protein