attain realize plenty wealth of flavour as soon as less of the guilt in imitation of these diet-friendly macaroons.
The ingredient of Lite almond, pine nut and orange macaroons
- 150g blanched almonds
- 175g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 50g (2/3 cup) breadcrumbs made from day-old bread
- 2 egg whites
- 1 orange, rind finely grated
- 35g pine nuts
The instruction how to make Lite almond, pine nut and orange macaroons
- Line 2 large baking trays in the manner of non-stick baking paper. Place the almonds in the bowl of a food processor and process until ground. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- amass the sugar, breadcrumbs, egg whites and orangey rind, and use a fork to mash and blend until well combined.
- Place slightly rounded teaspoonfuls of blend nearly 3cm apart almost the lined trays. Press 5-6 pine nuts gently onto each mound and use your fingers to touch each into an oval.
- Stand at room temperature, uncovered, for 3 hours to dry slightly.
- Preheat oven to 150u00b0C. Bake the macaroons in preheated oven for 22 minutes, swapping the trays after 10 minutes, or until roomy golden. Cool on the subject of with reference to trays.
Nutritions of Lite almond, pine nut and orange macaroonscalories: