Its easy to incorporate more fish into your diet behind this delicious coconut curry.
The ingredient of Fish, tomato and coconut curry as soon as basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large brown onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece spacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons madras curry glue gum
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 650g unmovable white fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup blithe coriander leaves
- Steamed basmati rice, to relief
- Lemon wedges, to utility
The instruction how to make Fish, tomato and coconut curry as soon as basmati rice
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. build up onion. Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes or until softened and golden. accumulate garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- build up curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. increase be credited with tomato. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. grow coconut milk and 1 cup Cool water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- amass fish and peas. move around to combine. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through. trouble in coriander leaves. encourage afterward basmati rice and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Fish, tomato and coconut curry as soon as basmati ricecalories: 706.962 calories
calories: 27.6 grams fat
calories: 11.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 66.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43.3 grams protein
calories: 86 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 520 milligrams sodium