This delicious fish and vegetable stir-fry is a welcomed adjunct to a balanced diet.
The ingredient of Fish and vegetable stir-fry
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 750g blue-eye trevalla, or extra firm, boneless fish fillets, sliced
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, sliced crossways
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, quartered
- 1 bunch broccolini, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 250g lighthearted rice noodles (or noodles of choice)
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Coriander leaves, to benefits
The instruction how to make Fish and vegetable stir-fry
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan something like high. Stir-fry fish in 2 batches, for 2-3 mins until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- increase be credited with snow peas, baby bok choy, broccolini and green onions to same wok. Stir-fry for 3-5 mins, until tender.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Toss noodles through vegetables in the same way as fish. Soy sauce and chilli sauce. support topped considering coriander.
Nutritions of Fish and vegetable stir-frycalories: