Enjoy this healthy and delcious Teriyaki tofu salad for lunch or dinner. See remarks section for FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Teriyaki tofu salad
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 (250g) medium carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 200g Japanese-style teriyaki tofu, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 80g baby Asian salad greens
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Teriyaki tofu salad
- work up kecap manis and soy sauce together in a jug.
- total tally carrot, tofu, beansprouts, onion and salad greens in a bowl. Drizzle later kecap manis mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
Nutritions of Teriyaki tofu saladcalories: 103.248 calories
calories: 4.3 grams fat
calories: 0.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 6.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.2 grams protein
calories: 559 milligrams sodium