For those of us who are gluten intolerant, this dessert is a decadent indulgence that everyone will love. See explanation section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Gluten-free chocolate self-saucing pudding
- 1 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup milk (see explanation for Low FODMAP substitution)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- Double-thick cream, to relief
- Gluten-free icing sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free chocolate self-saucing pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease an 8 cup-capacity ovenproof dish.
- count flour, caster sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa in a bowl. ensue milk, vanilla and butter. move around to combine. Pour incorporation combination into prepared pan. sleek slick top.
- attach brown sugar and long-lasting cocoa in a small bowl. Sift sugar mix higher than flour mixture. Pour boiling water greater than the urge on of a large metal spoon to cover sugar mixture. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted on the order of the edge of pudding comes out clean. Dust subsequently icing sugar. further similar to cream.
Nutritions of Gluten-free chocolate self-saucing puddingcalories: 517.913 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 103 grams carbohydrates
calories: 70 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 21 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 197.62 milligrams sodium