Natural oysters are given a flavour boost later than sweet balsamic, crispy bacon and a squeeze of roomy tangy lemon. This is a FODMAP easy to use recipe for a Low FODMAP diet.
The ingredient of Oysters behind balsamic vinegar & bacon
- 2-3 cups rock salt
- 12 (1 dozen) natural oysters (such as Sydney rock oysters), in the half shell
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 rindless bacon rasher, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges, to promote
The instruction how to make Oysters behind balsamic vinegar & bacon
- Preheat grill as regards medium-high. Scatter the rock salt on top of higher than the base of a large heatproof serving dish. Arrange the oysters more or less the rock salt.
- Place the vinegar in a small jug and pour more than the oysters. Divide the bacon among the oysters. Cook frozen the grill for 5-8 minutes or until the bacon is golden. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool slightly. Serve in imitation of the lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Oysters behind balsamic vinegar & baconcalories: 18.164 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 14 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 97.13 milligrams sodium