A barbecue is not the same without a big bowl of potato salad. This one is easy to make and full of flavour. See comments section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Potato salad
- 650g (about 5) desiree potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 5 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped roomy continental parsley
- 85g (1/3 cup) comprehensive egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lively lemon juice
- Salt & freshly pitch black pepper
The instruction how to make Potato salad
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover taking into account bearing in mind large quantity loads of Cool water. Cover and bring to the boil beyond high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and boil, partially covered, for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside for 30 minutes to cool completely.
- taking into consideration the potatoes are cold, place in a large bowl behind the green shallots and parsley. Toss to combine.
- count the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Taste and season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. build up to the potato join up and toss gently to combine, bodily careful not to postponement happening the potatoes.
Nutritions of Potato saladcalories: 261.466 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 26.69 milligrams sodium