Following a low-fodmap diet? amass this kale and walnut pesto to your repertoire and youll never be high and dry for dinner ideas.
The ingredient of Fodmap-friendly kale and walnut pesto
- 1 cup torn kale leaves (see notes)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed well-ventilated light basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil (see notes)
- 1/3 cup other virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Fodmap-friendly kale and walnut pesto
- Place kale, basil and walnuts in a small food processor. Process, scraping by the side of sides occasionally, until almost smooth.
- in imitation of motor operating, gradually mount up oils in a slow, steady stream. Continue to process until combined. Transfer to a bowl. trouble in parmesan. Season in imitation of salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Fodmap-friendly kale and walnut pestocalories: 141.249 calories
calories: 15.1 grams fat
calories: 2.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 0.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.1 grams protein
calories: 1 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 40 milligrams sodium