A quick, easy and irresistibly creamy pasta dish thats healthier too - what could be better for a weeknight dinner?
The ingredient of rude healthy and creamy ham pasta
- 280g dried casarecce pasta
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 1 cup open basil leaves
- 100g (1/2 cup) well-ventilated cream cheese, chopped
- 125g shaved 97% fat-free smoked ham, torn or shredded
The instruction how to make rude healthy and creamy ham pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Reserve 125ml (1/2 cup) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. amass the garlic and half the shallot and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. mount up the wine and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until reduced. Tear half the basil leaves.
- include the cream cheese and reserved pasta water in a bowl. move around until sleek slick and combined. Season without difficulty following pepper. mount up to the frying pan and snappishly separate from the heat.
- Drain the pasta mixture. Return to the pan. increase be credited with the cream cheese mixture, ham and torn basil. Use tongs to toss capably skillfully to combine. Sprinkle taking into consideration the unshakable shallot and basil.
Nutritions of rude healthy and creamy ham pastacalories: 401.998 calories
calories: 10.1 grams fat
calories: 4.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19.2 grams protein
calories: 467 milligrams sodium