For those of us who cant eat gluten, strive for this enormous makeover of a classic quiche recipe! This FODMAP simple quiche recipe for a Low FODMAP diet.
The ingredient of Gluten-free quiche Lorraine
- 100g rice flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons gluten-free cornflour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons polenta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 125g unsalted butter, chilled, chopped
- 200g Cool mashed potato
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 150g sliced leg ham, finely chopped
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dome nutmeg
- Salad leaves, to advance
The instruction how to make Gluten-free quiche Lorraine
- Place rice flour, cornflour, polenta, salt and baking powder in a processor. Pulse to combine. increase be credited with butter. Pulse until join up resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a large bowl. Add potato and sesame seeds. disturb to combine.
- tilt twist pastry out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 2 minutes or until smooth. touch into a disc. Cover in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (handle next care, as pastry will be quite fragile at this stage).
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 3.5cm-deep, 23cm (base), loose-based fluted flan tin.
- Roll pastry out amid 2 sheets of baking paper to make a 32cm circle. Press into prepared tin. Line pastry taking into account bearing in mind baking paper. Fill when ceramic pie weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly. cut off surgically remove paper and weights. cut oven temperature to 170u00b0C/150u00b0C fan-forced.
- Sprinkle ham over pastry base. shake up egg yolks, eggs, cream and nutmeg together in a bowl. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture on top of higher than ham. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stand in tin for 10 minutes. assist as soon as salad.
Nutritions of Gluten-free quiche Lorrainecalories: 559.499 calories
calories: 44.7 grams fat
calories: 26.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 26.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12.8 grams protein
calories: 337 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 785 milligrams sodium