So quick, easy and tasty, these fish rissoles will go alongside a treat as an easy lunch or dinner. See explanation section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Fish rissoles
- 750g redfish fillets
- 1/4 cup red curry epoxy resin
- 2/3 cup well-ventilated light coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Steamed white long grain rice, to abet
- Lime wedges, to facilitate
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lighthearted coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Fish rissoles
- Place fish, curry epoxy resin and half the coriander in a food processor. Process to a paste. Transfer to a bowl. ensue breadcrumbs. Using hands, amalgamation to combine. distress into 12 rissoles.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan exceeding medium heat. Spray both sides of rissoles lightly when oil. Cook rissoles for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover as soon as foil to grant warm.
- Make Dipping sauce: add up all ingredients in a bowl. foster as soon as rissoles, steamed rice, lime wedges and unshakable coriander.
Nutritions of Fish rissolescalories: 536.316 calories
calories: 7.1 grams fat
calories: 1.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 69.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45.3 grams protein
calories: 54 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1071 milligrams sodium