The ingredient of Tomato & butter bean soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 100g small button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 680g can tomato soup
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 2 300g cans butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Tomato & butter bean soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until just soft. Add the zucchini and mushrooms, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until the vegetables just begin to soften. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomato soup and water. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
- Add the butter beans and simmer, uncovered, for a further 3 minutes or until the beans are heated through. Stir in the oregano. Taste and season with pepper. Serve sprinkled with the parmesan.
Nutritions of Tomato & butter bean soupcalories: 204.345 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1246.37 milligrams sodium